Performing a Check Run (No Authorization Required)
Perform a Check Run to initiate payment to your Vendor(s). Refer to the steps below on how to perform a Check Run when no Authorization is required.
- Click Payments > Bills to Pay from the navigation.
- Select Bill(s) to Pay and then click Create Check Run.
- Confirm amount and scheduled payments date.
- Go to Payments > Check Runs from the navigation.
- Review Status and click Check Run Date.
- Authorized Bills listed in Check Run will be pulled through to payment processor on scheduled date.
Some things to keep in mind
- If there are multiple authorized Bills from the same Vendor on a Check Run, they will be bundled into one payment as long as they have the same Scheduled Payment date.
- You may cancel a Payment on a Check Run while the Bill(s) maintain a status of In Check Run or Authorized without incident.
- Once status changes to Sent, you can attempt to cancel but payment may still proceed. Confirm with your Bank that payment has actually been cancelled.