Adding new Payees to Books via QuickBooks Desktop WebConnector
When we do your initial QuickBooks Desktop Web-connector integration we pull in your Chart of Accounts and Payee information directly from QuickBooks. However, if you add new GL accounts or Vendor payees to QuickBooks after the initial integration you can still add these into your Books account by following the steps below:
- Make sure the new payees have been added in your QuickBooks Desktop account
- Login to Books and make sure you don't have any Bills/Credits selected on the Bills/Credits sync page that you do NOT want imported into QuickBooks. (this is because the next step requires a Web-connector sync which will pull any credits/bill selected on the Bills/Credits sync page in QuickBooks).
With Books open, also open the WebConnector from your QuickBooks account, select the correct company file with the Bevager/Foodager store name and click "update selected." You'll see the sync start to process in the web connector, once that is complete the payees will be available in Books.
- Select to search by All Vendors or one in particular. You may also Search Items.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Status to see in descending order which Invoices are still awaiting approval.
- You can export the data in this report as needed by clicking the Excel button in the upper right.