The Historic Contract Price Violations Report allows you as a Director to see historic Contract Price violations for corporate inventory items across multiple Stores or Markets. You can also see who it was that acknowledged these violations. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Historic Contract Price Violations Report.
Viewing Historic Contract Price Violations Report
- Click Reports from the navigation.
- Click Historic Contract Price Violations under the Invoices & Bills heading.
- Filter by Stores or Markets and Date Range.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Charged to see in descending order which Items you were charged the most for across the selected Date Range.
- 'Disregarded' and 'Accepted' price violations appear as Acknowledged on this Report.
Vendor: Name of Vendor
Store: Name of Store
Invoice Date: Date of Invoice
Invoice No: Invoice Number from Store
Item: Name of Item
Contract: The Corporate Purchase Unit (PU) price for associated Item and Vendor
Charged: The amount actually charged on a Vendor Invoice at the Store
Acknowledged: Name of User that acknowledged the difference between the Contract Price and the amount actually Charged