Product Mix Report
The Product Mix Report allows you as a Director to view your POS Item sales across multiple Stores or Markets. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Product Mix Report.
Viewing Product Mix Report
- Click Reports from the navigation.
- Click Product Mix under the Point of Sale heading (Director level).
- Filter by Stores or Markets and Period or Date Range.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- All of the information in this report is being pulled directly from your Point of Sales system.
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Qty to see in descending order the most popular POS Items sold.
- You can export the data in this report as needed by clicking the Excel button in the upper right.
POS ID: Unique identification number for POS Item
POS Item: Total number of Items included on approved invoices in selected Period or Date Range
POS Group: Name of groups within Point of Sale system ie. Wine, Spirits, Food, Beer
POS Subgroup: Name of subgroups within Point of Sale system ie. Pinot Noir, Bourbon, Dinner, India Pale Ale
Qty: Total number of times POS Item was sold in selected Date Range
Avg Price: The average price of the POS Item sold over the selected Date Range
Amount: Qty * Ave Price