In addition to paying your subscription through credit card, we also offer ACH payments as an option. Refer to the steps below to setup ACH payments for your subscription.
Note: Your bank may need to white list the ACH IDs Craftable uses to take payment. Please make sure your banking institution has white listed the following ACH IDs:
- 2270465600 - Stripe Inc.
- 1800948598 - Stripe Payments Company
- 4270465600 - FNBTech
Setup ACH with Online Banking
- Click your name in the upper right screen & select "Manage Subscription".
- Locate "Setup ACH with Online Banking" in the section "Manage Payment Method".
- Click "Continue" from this next window.
- Locate your banking institution by either selecting the icon for your bank or searching for your bank name in the search field.
- Once you have selected your bank you will be taken to a secured sign in page for your bank. Simply login with your online ID & password to finalize the process!
Setup ACH payments with Micro-Deposits
- Locate "Setup ACH with Micro-Deposits" in the section "Manage Payment Method".
- Enter your bank details in the new window. Then select the "Add Bank Account" button.
- A notification will then appear asking you to Verify your Bank Account.
- Enter the two deposit amounts between $0.01 to $0.99.
Note: Microdeposits can take up to 2-3 business days to post to your Bank account for authorization