Bill & Hold is a feature that can be activated on Bevager, Foodager and House. Bars and Restaurants that have Bill & Hold arrangements with their vendors can use this functionality to receive items into Bill & Hold on an order, order out of Bill & Hold, and track the inventory that is kept in Bill & Hold.
Bill & Hold is an optional feature that would need to be enabled for your account. If you want to enable Bill & Hold or are unsure if this is turned on for your account, first please reach out to Craftable support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Setting up Bill & Hold
- Click Inventory > Inventory from the navigation menu.
- Click on an Item name > select the Purchases tab from the item details panel.
- Click directly on the pack size.
- From the Edit Purchase Unit window click the slider button (bottom left) so it lists a green check mark, and click Save.
- The pack size will then display an Available on Hold text.
- Click Save Item at the bottom right.