Creating & Syncing Corporate Vendors
If you have a director account, an d have access to the director level, you can create corporate vendors for one or more of your business locations to use. Managing your vendors at the director or corporate level allows you to create the vendor one time and sync it down to each business that buys products from them.
Follow the steps below to create and sync corporate vendors.
- Log in to Director.
- Click Items & Vendors -> Vendors.
- Click the + New Vendor button in the upper right.
- Fill out and submit 'New Vendor' details.
- Navigate to STORES & MARKETS > Stores.
- We need to assign the created vendor to a Store(s). Click on the name of the Store.
- Click the + Add Vendor button in the upper right.
- Add Vendor(s) to Store.
- Navigate to Store Sync from navigation.
- Perform a Store Sync.
- Go to Store to confirm that Vendor has been successfully synced down.