Rerunning POS Depletions After Closing Audit
If after closing an Audit, your POS system says you sold an Item(s) which Bevager or Foodager has not registered, you have the option to Rerun POS Depletions directly through the platform. Follow the steps below on how to correctly rerun your POS Depletions after closing your most recent Audit:
- Find the Item(s) that show sales in your POS system's PMIX report but not in Bevager or Foodager for the most recent Period. Utilizing the Actual vs Theoretical Details report is great for this.
- After isolating Item, navigate to Point of Sale > POS Item Mapping and make sure any Recipe/Pour that contains this Item is correctly mapped to its appropriate POS Item(s).
- Navigate to Inventory > Audit > Historic Audits and click into most recently Closed Audit. Click Reopen for Correction.
- Return to Point of Sale > POS Item Mapping. Click Rerun POS Depletions.
- Return to Inventory > Audit and close reopened Audit.
Confirm that Item Sales from your POS system have pulled through correctly.
Some things to keep in mind
- The Actual vs Theoretical Details Report is great to use when comparing your PMIX with the platform. This Report can be found under Reports > Reports List > Inventory.
- You may rerun depletions as far back as the beginning of Current Period.