Item Audit Report
The Item Audit Report allows you to see an Item's Audit History in a matter of seconds. This is helpful if you want to see who counted a given Item during an Audit in case a known miscount occurred. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Item Audit Report.
Viewing Item Audit Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Item Audit Report under the Inventory heading.
- Select Date Range and Item you wish to view.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Quantity to see in descending order in which Audits you had the most of the selected Item.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
Audit Date: Date of Audit
Auditor: Name of person who started Audit
Quantity: Total quantity of Item physically counted
CU Price: The $ value of a single unit in Inventory
Amount: Quantity * CU Price