Inventory Cost Details Report
The Inventory Cost Details Report allows you to see the cost of your current Inventory on an Item-by-Item basis over a selected Period or Date Range. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Inventory Cost Details Report.
Viewing Inventory Cost Details Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Inventory Cost Details under the Inventory heading.
- Filter by Period/Date.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Avg to see in descending order which Items are currently the most valuable on average.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
- The report will default to pulling data by Period (time between audits).
If you do not see the desired results initially, try filtering By Date.
Item: Name of Item
Start Qty: Total quantity of Item at start of selected Period or Date range
Start Amt: Total $ value of Item at start of selected Period or Date range
Rcv Qty: Total quantity of Item received through vendor invoices
Rcv Amt: Total $ value of Item received through vendor invoices
Trs Qty: Total quantity of Item transferred in or out
Trs Amt: Total $ value of Item transferred in or out
Qty: Start Quantity + Received Quantity + Transfer Quantity
Amt: Start Amount + Received Amount + Transfer Amount
Avg: Amount / Quantity