Current Cost Summary Report
The Current Cost Summary Report allows you to see your theoretical cost by Category during a selected Date Range. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Current Cost Summary Report.
Viewing Current Cost Summary Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Current Cost Summary under the Inventory heading.
- Select Date Range.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on End to see in descending order which Categories you have the most stock of at the end of the viewed Date Range.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
- The default view of this Report is the past 30 days prior to the current date.
Category: Name of Category
Start: Total $ value for Category Items at the beginning of selected Date range
Purchased: Total $ value for Category Items purchased through vendor invoices
Transferred: Total $ value for Category Items transferred in or out
End: Total $ value for Category Items