Cost Details Report
The Cost Details Report allows you to see discrepancies between your Items' Depletions and Consumption in a given Period or Date Range. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Cost Details Report.
Viewing Cost Details Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Costs Details Log under the Inventory heading.
- Filter by Period/Multi-Period.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Variance to see in descending order which Items have the highest discrepancy between an Item's Depletion and Consumption.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
ID: Item ID (optional)
Item: Name of Item
Purchases: Total $ value of Item purchased through vendor invoices
Transfers: Total $ value of Item transferred in or out
Depletions: Total $ value of Items depleted
Consumption: Total $ value of Items consumed
Variance: Discrepancy between Item’s Depletions and Consumption