Transfer Log Report
The Transfer Log Report allows you to see which Items have been transferred in or out of your Inventory on a transaction-by-transaction basis during a given Period or Date Range. Transfers can be used to move items between your Stores or in instances where you may need to simply remove items from your Inventory.
Viewing Transfer Log Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Transfer Log under the Inventory heading.
- Filter by Period/Date.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Amt In to see in descending order which transfers have positively impacted your Inventory value the most.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
- The report will default to pulling data by Period (time between audits).
If you do not see the desired results initially, try filtering By Date.
ID: Item ID (optional)
Item: Name of Item
Date: Date of Transfer
In/Out: Item transferred In or Out?
Quantity: Total quantity of Item transferred In or Out during transaction
Amount: Total $ value of Item transferred In or Out during transaction
Note: Notes related to Transfer In or Out