Historic Inventory Summary Report
The Historic Inventory Summary Report allows you to view the value of your Historic Inventory on a particular date by Item. This can be useful if wanting to compare your Inventory on a year-to-year level. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Historic Inventory Summary Report.
Viewing Historic Inventory Summary Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Historic Inventory Summary under the Inventory heading.
- Enter Date.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Amount to see in descending order which Items make up the largest share of your Inventory on a given date.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
Category: Name of Category
Start: Total quantity of Category Items counted from the last audit prior to the selected date
Received: Total quantity of Category Items received through vendor invoices since the last audit prior to the selected date
Transferred: Total quantity of Category Items transferred in or out since the last audit prior to the selected date
Depleted: Total quantity of Category Items sold or spilled since the last audit prior to the selected date
Quantity: Start + Received + Transferred - Depleted UNLESS Audit was completed on date selected. In this case, Audit count will equal quantity
Amount: Total $ value of Category Items since the last audit prior to the selected date