Average Price Details Report
The Average Price Details Report allows you to see the Average Price of your individual Items alongside their current Inventory over a selected Period or Date Range. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Average Price Details Report.
Viewing Average Price Details Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Average Price Details under the Inventory heading.
- Filter by Period/Date.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Inventory Average to see in descending order which Items are currently the most valuable.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
- The report will default to pulling data by Period (time between audits).
If you do not see the desired results initially, try filtering By Date.
ID: Item ID (optional)
Item: Name of Item
Received: Total quantity of Item received through vendor invoices
Amount: Total $ value of Item received through vendor invoices
Avg Price: Amount / Received (or Inventory Average if Received is zero).
Inv Qty: Total quantity of Item counted in inventory
Inv Amt: Total $ value of Item counted in inventory
Inv Avg: Inv Amt / Inv Qty