Average Price Summary Report
The Average Price Summary Report allows you to see the Average Price of your Category Items alongside current Inventory over a selected Period or Date Range. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Average Price Summary Report.
Viewing Average Price Summary Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Average Price Summary under the Inventory heading.
- Filter by Period/Date.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Inventory Average to see in descending order which Categories have the most valuable Items on average.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
- The report will default to pulling data by Period (time between audits).
If you do not see the desired results initially, try filtering By Date.
- Categories with a large discrepancy between Average Price and current Inventory Average should see Average Price Details Report under Reports List > Inventory for more information.
Category: Name of Category
Received: Total quantity of Category Items received through vendor invoices
Amount: Total $ value of Category Items received through vendor invoices
Avg Price: The Average Price of a Category Item: Amount / Received
Inv Qty: Total quantity of Category Items counted in inventory
Inv Amt: Total $ value of Category Items counted in inventory
Inv Avg: Inv Amt / Inv Qty