Current Cost Summary Report
The Current Cost Details Report allows you to see your theoretical cost by Item during a selected Date Range. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Current Cost Details Report.
Viewing Current Cost Details Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Current Cost Details under the Inventory heading.
- Select Date Range.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Consumed to see in descending order which Items were your biggest movers in the selected Date Range.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
- The default view of this Report is the past 30 days prior to the current date.
- A negative Start or End value means you are selling more units through your POS than the platform believes you have on hand. Please review Purchase Units (PUs) while approving vendor invoices to make sure these respective Items are being accepted into the system correctly.
ID: Item ID (optional)
Item: Name of Item
Start: Total quantity of Item at the beginning of selected Date range
Received: Total quantity of Item received through vendor invoices
Transferred: Total quantity of Item transferred in or out of your Inventory in selected Date range
End: Total quantity of Item at the end of selected Date range
CU Price: The $ value of a single unit of Inventory
Cost: Consumed*CU Price