Depletion Details Report
The Depletion Details Report allows you to see which Items were sold or spilled and on which date in a given Period or Date Range. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Depletion Summary Report.
Viewing Depletion Details Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Depletion Log under the Inventory heading.
- Filter by Period/Date.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Spilled to see in descending order which Items have the highest shrinkage due to spills or even possible theft.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
- The report will default to pulling data by Period (time between audits).
If you do not see the desired results initially, try filtering By Date.
Date: Date the Item was sold or spilled
Depletion Notes: The notes that were selected from the dropdown of depletion reasons
ID: Item ID (optional)
Name: Team account name that entered the depletion, POS is depletions linked to a POS Sale
Item: Name of Item
Sold: Amount of Item sold
Waste: How much was flagged as a Waste depletion
Cost: The current value of the items that were transferred
Notes: Any additional notes that were included on the manual depletion