The Recipe Sales Report shows you all of your Recipe sales through your POS system during a given Period or Date Range. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Recipe Sales Report.
Viewing Recipe Sales Report
- Click Reports from the navigation.
- Click Recipe Sales under the Point of Sales heading.
- Filter by Period/Date.
- Click Go to view the results.
- Click on the down arrow next to the Recipe to see the exact date(s) of the sale.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example, you can click on Days to see in descending order which of your Recipes are the most popular and sold on a daily basis.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
Recipe: Name of Recipe
POS ID: POS item number
POS Item: Item name as displayed in POS system
POS Group: Name of POS Group
POS Subgroup: Name of Subgroup
Days: Total number of days the Recipe was sold
Qty: Total Qty of the recipe sold in a day
Amt: Net Sales (gross - discounts) *note* ( amount includes any modifier pricing that has been added to recipes)