The Sales by Item Report allows you to search an Inventory Item and see the total of times the item was sold in a given Period or Date Range via the Recipes to which it is associated. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Sales by Item Report.
Viewing Sales by Item Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Sales by Item under the Point of Sales heading.
- Filter by Period/Date.
- Search Item.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example, you can click on POS Item to see in descending order which POS Item Type generates the most revenue for your business
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
- This report is generated based on your mappings, recipes, subrecipes, and modifiers at the time of actually running the report thus making it a theoretical report.
POS Item: Item in POS system
Date: Date Item was sold
Quantity: Number of times the Item was sold
Depleted: Amount sold or spilled
Recipe: Recipe where the item is depleted