CU Price Comparison Report
The CU Price Comparison Report allows you to compare the CU Price of an Item from previous Audit to current CU Price. Large CU Price discrepancies may indicate that prices of promotional items were incorrectly accepted on vendor invoices or a vendor has raised prices by an unexpected amount. Refer to the steps below on how to view the CU Price Comparison Report.
Viewing CU Price Comparison Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click CU Price Comparison under the Inventory heading.
- Select Period.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Current Price to see in descending order which of your Items are currently the most valuable.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
- If an Item shows a large difference between the CU Price and Current Price, review any invoices where the Item may have appeared in the selected Period as approving vendor invoices updates the CU Price.
Item: Name of Item
Category: Name of Item's Category
Subcategory: Name of Item's Subcategory (optional)
CU Price: The $ value of a single unit of inventory at the beginning of selected Period
Current Price: The current CU Price of Item within your Inventory
Difference: The difference between CU Price and Current Price expressed as a percentage