Consumption Summary Report
The Consumption Summary Report allows you to see how much of your Category Items were consumed within a selected Period or Multi-Period. A negative consumption may indicate that vendor invoices are not being approved thus understating the Category Items you have Received. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Consumption Summary Report.
Viewing Consumption Summary Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Cost Summary by Category under the Inventory heading.
- Filter by Period/Multi-Period.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on End to see in descending order which Categories you have the most stock of at the end of the viewed Period.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
- The Start and End quantities for each Category are the total counts from your two most recent Audits, respectively.
Category: Name of Category
Start: Total quantity of Category Items at the beginning of selected Period
Received: Total quantity of Category Items received via vendor invoices during selected Period
Transferred: Total quantity of Category Items transferred in or out during selected Period
End: Total quantity of Category Items at the end of selected Period
Consumed: Start + Received + Transferred - End
Amount: Total $ value of Category Items consumed during selected Period