Invoice Log Report
The Invoice Log Report allows you to see your invoices from all vendors generated during a selected Period or Date Range. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Invoice Log Report.
- Select Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Choose the Invoices & Bills section on the Reports Page. Then select Invoice Log.
- You can choose to sort by Received Date, Invoice Date or Approved Date.
- Choose to either search by Audit Period or Date Range. Then choose the specific period or date range you prefer.
- Select Go to search based on your chosen criteria.
- Once the invoices are loaded, you can also filter by Vendor using the Vendor drop down box just above the listed invoices.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column header in the report can be selected to sort the data by the chosen column.
- You can download a copy of the report by selecting the download icon near the top right corner of the report page. It will show all invoices found within the given date requirements (date field, date period, period/date range)
- You can select any order or invoice number in blue to load the order/invoice listed in the report.