Drill Down Purchases Report
The Purchases by Item Report is a useful tool when you want to have a drill down view of your purchases from the high-level Category through to the granular Vendor Invoice detail. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Drill Down Purchases Report.
Viewing Drill Down Purchases Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Drill Down Purchases under the Purchases heading.
- Filter by Date or Period.
- Click Go to view the results.
- Click on the name of the Category > Subcategory > Item > Vendor Invoice you would like to analyze further.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on % Total to see in descending order what percentage your Categories, Subcategories and Items make up the most of your Purchases in a given Period or Date Range.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
- The report will default to pulling data by Period (time between audits).
If you do not see the desired results initially, try filtering By Date to see if the item appears.
*Note - This report does not include Sales Tax*
Including sales tax would skew the CU Price column in the report!