The Sales Summary Report allows you to see your POS Groups, Subgroups and the Sales from each group based on your POS data. We pull the information from your POS system to reflect your sales by POS Groups, as well as Sales/Day. If you wish to determine your sales activity based on the Group/Subgroup your products fall under, this is a great report.
Viewing Sales Summary Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Sales Summary under the Point of Sales heading.
- Select Period and filter by audit period, or select Date Range and select the desired date range.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Amt to see in descending order which POS Item Type generates the most revenue for your business
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
- Bevager and Foodager will read every POS Group/Subgroup received via the POS Integration, as well as the sales associated with each.
- POS Group and Subgroup- This column is pulling the POS Groups/Subgroups from your POS system (these may not have the same names as your manually created Ops Groups).
- Sales- What your item sales are in each group according to your POS software with the total sales at the bottom of the column.
- Sales/Day- The average of sales per day for the date range.