Invoice Summary Report
The Invoice Summary Report allows you to see the total number of invoices, approved and not approved, during a selected Period or Date Range. This Report allows you to see if your team is reconciling and approving vendor invoices in a timely manner. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Invoice Summary Report.
Viewing Invoice Summary Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Invoice Summary under the Invoices & Bills heading.
- Filter by Period/Date.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- You can reorganize the list of invoices by selecting the field name at the top of the list. For example, clicking on the word Not Approved will organize the vendors by how many unapproved invoices they have in your account during the time period.
- You can export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
- The report will default to pulling data by Period (time between audits).
- If you select the vendor name in blue that will direct you to the Invoice log report filtered by that vendor.
Vendor Invoices: Number of approved Vendor Invoices
Not Approved: Number of Vendor Invoices not approved
Amount: Total $ value of approved and not approved Vendor Invoices