Inventory Storages in Craftable are designated places where you can count items in your Audits. This is beneficial if you have multiple locations in your store that you may count your items in (Back Wall, Wine Cellar, Kitchen, etc).
To get started creating and setting up your storage locations see the instructions below:
- First, choose the platform you would like to add storage locations for. Then select your Account Profile (name in the top right corner of the page) then choose Store Settings from the list.
- From the Store settings page select the "Inventory Storages" button.
- Select "+ Add Storage" near the top right corner of the page.
- Enter a unique name for the storage location. Additionally, you can choose to add this storage location to All Items using the "Add to All Items" toggle. Finally, select "+ Add Storage" to confirm the storage creation.
Some things to keep in mind
- You will need to remove the storage location from all items that include that storage location before it can be deleted.
- Storage locations can not be added, removed or otherwise edited while an audit is open.
- Storage locations only apply to counts made in while in your audit. Outside of the audit, your item inventory is aggregated into one place.