By default, all active items will be shown as available in each Storage location. This means they will show up on your inventory list when taking counts in that storage area. You can set each respective Inventory Storage location to only include the Items you physically keep and count there when taking an Audit. You may also choose to enter Bins if optimizing Shelf to Sheet at your premises.
- Go to Items & Vendors > Manage Items.
- Select "Item Manager".
- Select "Storages".
To start, choose the storage location you want to update by selecting it from the Storage drop down menu near the top left corner of the page.
Set Item Availability
- Once you have chosen your storage location, you can either add or remove items from the storage location individually by checking or unchecking the item under the "Available" field.
- Once you have completed your selections select the "Save" button above the list to confirm your storage location updates.
Mass Update - Item Availability
Alternatively, you can change availability to multiple items at once by using the mass update option instead. This may be more beneficial if you need to update a larger set of items.
- To start, select the checkbox on the left hand side of the list for each item you want to update (select the checkbox above the first item if you want to check all items). Then select "Mass Update".
- This will open the Mass Update Pane. In the Update drop down menu choose "Available". Then either choose "Make all selected items unavailable" or Make all selected items available" from the Available drop down menu. Select "Mass Update" again to confirm the changes.
In addition to making changes to item availability in storage locations, you can also update the bin location for items within a specific storage location as well from this page.
- You can manually update the bin per item by entering in the Bin information in the bin field for that item.
- Select "Save" once you have completed your updates.
Mass Update - Bins
- Like Item Availability, you may also enter Bins in mass via the Mass Update feature.
- Once the Mass Update Pane loads select "Bin" from the Update field. Then enter the Bin information you want to be assigned to all selected items. Select "Mass Update" to confirm the changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.