Overriding Item CU Price
In the event that a vendor invoice is approved and the CU Price is incorrectly updated, you can manually override an Item's CU Price by going to your Inventory page and clicking on the CU Price. By default, only the Account Owner has the permission to Update Item CU Price.
They may provide other Team Accounts with this permission:
- By going to their Profile Dropdown > Team Accounts.
- Locate the desired user and click Manage.
- Click the slider button under Update Item CU Price so it is a green check mark.
- From the Inventory screen, click the desired item's CU price.
- Make the necessary changes and select "Update CU Price."
*note* Manually updating Item CU Price only allowed for Local, not Corporate, Items.