Recurring Orders allow you to set up the template of an order, which saves time when you need to make this same order frequently. The platform will build up the order for you to then place. This can be a beneficial tool to cut down on the time associated with manually creating and placing an order. Recurring Orders will allow you to re-order these Items without building the order each time. Refer to the steps below to enable this functionality.
- Click Orders > Orders from the navigation.
- Locate any order that is (New, Placed, Received) in which you want to set up as recurring.
- Click directly on the order to bring up the order details page.
- Click +Recurring Order in the upper right section of the page.
- Give a name to the recurring order.
- Click +New Recurring Order.
Things to Keep in Mind
Once an order has been set up as a recurring order, you can view this at any time. Simply click Orders > Recurring Orders from the navigation menu on the left. You can delete a recurring order by clicking the red trash can to the right of the specific recurring order.