Credit Trackers allow you to view any credits you are owed by vendors in the Bevager, Foodager, or House platforms. This is a great way to keep track and manage your credits in the system. The Credit Trackers enable you to send an email to the designated vendor to request a credit be generated. Refer to the steps below to view/generate a credit tracker:
View Credit Tracker
- Login to your account and click Trackers under the navigation.
- Select the Credit Trackers option.
The new page will display any credit requests, broken down by:
Vendor Name, Date, and Amount.
Create New Credit Tracker
You can generate a Credit Tracker by redlining an invoice in instances where you are incorrectly invoiced. (See the section titled "Redlining" on the article "Creating an Invoice from an Order".) You can also manually generate a Credit Tracker by following the steps below:
- Click the +New Credit Tracker button in the upper right.
- Select the Vendor, Date, and Invoice Number.
- Click +New Credit Tracker when finished.
4. Add the appropriate line item(s) by clicking +Add Credit Tracker Line.
Using a Credit Tracker
You will see a button against each Credit Tracker that says "Mark Credit Received". This button is used to mark off the Credit as "Used" - it does not apply the tracker to a specific invoice, it just marks it as Used for record keeping purposes only. You should still process all official Credits you receive from your vendors through the system like any other Invoice you receive from them.
Some things to keep in mind
- You have the option to delete the credit tracker, email the rep, or mark the tracker received. Simply click the corresponding button in the bottom right portion of the screen.