Payments is a feature Craftable offers to allow users to send payments to vendors for the invoices entered into the platform that have been converted to Bills.
As a security measure, Craftable Payments feature will automatically disable if any issues with one or more payments occur. These issues can be any of the following:
- The ACH ID listed in the Bank Accounts section for Payments is not whitelisted with the bank used for making payments
- One or more payments Failed
If you notice your Payments feature is disabled, these are the steps to follow to ensure it can be enabled once more with ease:
- Reach out to your bank and confirm the ACH ID 1472830841 has been whitelisted (this ACH ID will also be listed at the top of the Payments > Bank Accounts section in Books)
- Once you have confirmed this information, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request to have this feature re-enabled. Be sure to include that you have confirmed with your bank regarding the ACH ID mentioned above.
- If you are already aware of what caused the Payments feature to disable, then this step is optional. If you are not aware, our Craftable Support team can easily review your recent payments to check for any failed payments, and confirm the error that caused the payment(s) to fail.
Note: Payments by Craftable collects the information regarding your Payments and sends that information to Checkbook.io for processing. During processing, Checkbook.io will populate any errors that cause a payment to fail, which our Support team can review upon request.