Manual POS Tickets is a new feature that is here to help you account for any sales on tickets that are not flowing through your Point of Sale integration with Craftable. Some common examples include Third Party Orders, Vending Machines, Banquets, Parties, Catering, Online Ordering, etc.
This is incredibly helpful for situations where you are utilizing the Cost Summary by Ops Group to ensure that all sales that happen at the location/s (even sales that did not get rung up into the POS that is connected to Craftable -- or rung up at all) are encompassed within the sales calculation in our reports.
- To enable this feature, reach out to email@example.com
- Once activated, you should see the option “Manual POS Tickets” under the Point of Sale section of the platform.
- Select this section then select the “+ New Manual Ticket” option in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- From there, fill out the fields on the pop up page on the right hand side of the screen (ie. Revenue Center, Guest Count, etc) then input your POS Items sold.
Note: These items are populated from the established POS integration. If a specific POS item that you're looking for is not appearing -- do note that it needs to first be rung up on a POS terminal that is connected with Craftable, and the ticket must be comped / sold for that POS Item to appear.
For scenarios where lines need to be added to the ticket but are not POS Items (ie. Modifiers or POS Items that are rung in POS terminals not connected to Craftable), there is the option to input a Non-Depleted Item as a line. This can assist in ensuring that the sales total listed for the ticket is accurate. However, do note it will not deplete from the theoretical inventory in Craftable, but it does ensure that the sales are going to appear in reports that are pulling from POS Sales.
- You will also need to + Add Tender Line or it will not let you save this the Manual POS Ticket.
- Once this is filled out press Save to save your POS Manual Ticket!
🎉 Congrats! You've just logged your first Manual Ticket!
- In most modules (ie. Foodager, Bevager, etc.) please keep in mind that these tickets will not display with standard POS tickets that regularly get pulled. However, in the Analytics platform, these manual tickets will display with generic POS tickets